Terms of Service
- Customer acknowledges receipt of the herein described personal property. Both parties agree that the property was inspected by the customer and personally examined by the customer at the time of delivery to and accepted by the customer and that the property was in good and serviceable condition.
- Title to the rented property is and at all times shall remain in the Lessor. Only the parties hereto and those other persons whose names are listed on the reverse side, are authorized to use the property and customer will not permit the property to be used by any other person or at any other address other than the address designated on the reverse side without the expressed consent of the Lessor.
- The parties agree that the Lessor is not the manufacturer of said property not the agent of the manufacturer and that no warranty is given against evident or hidden defects in material, workmanship or capacity.
- In the event that the rental property becomes unsafe or in a state of disrepair, customer agrees to immediately discontinue its use and promptly return it to the Lessor. If the condition is not the fault of the customer, the Lessor shall replace it with the property of a like kind in good working order.
- At the termination of this agreement, the customer will promptly return the rented property and all its parts and attachments to the Lessor’s place of business. It is to be in the same condition as it was received. The customer agrees to pay for any damage to the property or loss of its parts or attachments while in his possession or control. Should collection or litigation become necessary to collect damage and/or loss, customer agrees to pay all collection charges, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court cost.
- Lessor shall not be liable to customer for any loss, delay or damage of any kind resulting from defects or inefficiency of the rented property or accidental breakage. GSM Rental Group LLC (dba On Call Event Rentals), is not responsible for any damage from equipment used on any type of flooring surfaces, indoors or out.
- Customer agrees to indemnify and save harmless the Lessor against all loss, damage, expense and penalty arising from any action on account of any injury to person or property occasioned by the operation, handling or transportation of the leased property during the rental period or while the property is in the possession or control of the customer.
- Customer will give Lessor immediate notice of any levy attempted upon the rental property, or if the property for any cause becomes liable to seizure, and indemnify Lessor against all loss and damages caused by such action, including Lessor’s reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses.
- Customer will not retain the rental property beyond the “Due In” time without prior notice to and the consent of the Lessor. Customer will pay rental price in advance or with prior agreement with Lessor, immediate upon return of the property. Should collection or litigation become necessary, customer agrees to pay all collection charges, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court cost.
- At Lessor’s sole discretion, all charges may revert to the daily rate if any monthly statement or invoice is not promptly paid. Lessor will not make a refund on any items out over thirty (30) minutes. Lessor may at his sole discretion, report the rental property stolen if held five (5) days beyond “Due In” date.
- Customer waives and releases Lessor from all claims for injuries or damages to customer arising out of the use of the rental property by customer.
- Customer agrees that should any paragraph or provision violate the law and is unenforceable, the rest of the agreement will be valid.
- Stakes will be driven into the ground by GSM Rental Group LLC (dba On Call Event Rentals) to install these tent(s). GSM Rental Group LLC (dba On Call Event Rentals) shall have no liability for any damages resulting to property, persons or underground systems, such as water, sewer, gas, etc. (Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless GSM Rental Group LLC (dba On Call Event Rentals) from any such liability.) This installation is not guaranteed waterproof in the event of rain.
All china, silverware, hollowware and bowls should be scraped, food free, and repackaged in the same containers as delivered. All linens should be refuse free and DRY to prevent mildew and staining. Additional charges will be assessed if any china and/or other food service items are returned that are not reasonably scraped and food-free. All equipment should be ready to pick-up. Place all items in a single location.