Deluxe Food Booth Rental Package
**CONTACT US FOR PRICING
This rental package includes:
- (4) Heavy duty frame tents (10' wide x 15' deep each)
- Proprietary signage system to hang booth banners visibly
- Sliding back walls for easy rear access, full height side walls
- Custom mesh separator leaves 10' x 10' of fully enclosed work space with a 10' x 5' front-end cashier space
- Separates cash handling and food handling with two passthroughs for greater efficiency
- Market string lighting (along front and back of tent grouping) with extra-bright LEDs
- (12) Folding 6' tables
- (4) Folding 4' tables to create "U" shape of prep tables
- (4) White vinyl table covers with wind-proof elastic for cashier tables
- (8) Premium folding metal chairs with plastic seats
- Concrete weights (or tent stakes) and ropes
- Fire extinguishers and signage per code requirements
- All setup and removal labor
High Volume events need high output food and beverage sales. No one at a festival likes waiting in line. Inevitably, inefficiencies in food preparation cause slow-downs which stunt revenue.
We custom designed this Food Booth Tent Package for a music festival client that needed to serve thousands of people, really fast. We noted that during the festivals, this configuration doubled service speed - but costs less than double, compared to our Basic Food Booth Tent Package.
SKU: INV# 401830
The cashiering section in the front of the tent can be double- or even triple-staffed so taking money is quick and easy (and no one has to wash their hands to switch to food prep).
The prep area of the tent is its own 10' x 10' space, so staff runs little risk of bumping in to one another and can thus maximize their working speed.
In order to keep the tent OK per health code, we custom made some triangular gable mesh to close up the prep area - check it out:
A quick reminder: cooking is NOT allowed inside of the tent. Doing so is a violation of the health and fire code and causes irreparable damage to our tent equipment.